Pages

BUDI HARDIANTO. Powered by Blogger.

lombok island at gili trawangan




Tehya also got to see her first ever coloured starfish – it was bright blue and she was delighted!!! (photo a little out of focus as using throw away camera).
I am proud to say that her skills in the ocean with not only a mask but a snorkel too are exceptional for a four year old, she was out with us for about an hour – occasionally getting lifts on our backs if she felt a little tired.

Later that afternoon I went out on my own and I saw beautiful blue and pink corals, I spotted two more turtles  and I got to see several large puffa fish, various colour’s of christmas tree anenomies popping in and out of the coral, sea ferns, so many different types of fish I lost count and my most thrilling sighting of the afternoon two large octopus that changed colour when I swam over them. The wonderful thing about Coral Beach 2 is that you can access fantastic snorkelling just off the beach without having to swim very far which reduces the need for expensive tours and boat trips.